I don’t think I am going to die soon. Well, I certainly hope not. I have places to go, things to do. I did run across an article at the Huffington Post about dream destinations. It is not a new idea – people write all sorts of lists about things they want to do and places they want to go to before they die. I thought I’d have mine in black and white as well. So here goes.
1. Paris – I have always wanted to go to France. My fascination with this country began in grade school when I won a book titled “Let’s Travel to France” in a raffle draw. The rest, as they say, is history.
2. Israel – This is another place that was very much part of my childhood. Bible stories were my bed time stories. For as long as I can remember, I knew that I would go to this country one day. It has not happened yet, but I know it will.
3. Switzerland – Milk chocolate, the Alps, and Heidi – why wouldn’t anyone want to see this country before they die?
4. Australia – The Great Barrier Reef, the great Outback, Christmas in summer…Australia is one of those places that I think will be such an adventure.
5. Japan – Japanese castles, cherry blossoms, shrines, and lots of Japanese food! This will probably the first place I would be able to visit in this list, and I will not be complaining when it does happen.
What is on your list?