As I promised in my last post, here’s the rest of the top ten hotels on my wish list:
6. Dromoland Castle, Shannon, Ireland – Almost every girl has dreamed about being a princess and living in a castle. This castle hotel sets a high standard of luxury, blending old world elegance with modern day comforts. Another point to it’s favour is it’s location in Ireland, a country that‘s full of great scenery, history and a touch of the magical.
7. Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel, Manaus, Brazil – For every little boy who’s role-played Tarzan, this next hotel is for you. It’s the world’s largest commercial tree house that lets you sleep in the treetops of the Amazon Rainforest. “Tarzan’s house,” for example, is perched on stilts, 80 feet above ground, with the apartments linked by a series of catwalks.
8. Singita Private Game Reserve, South Africa –You don’t have to be an animal lover to stay in this hotel. Not only does it offer an exotic safari lodge experience, it also has gyms, swimming pools, a sauna, and a range of spa treatments to give the ultimate experience in luxury.
9. Ice Hotel, Sweden – The ultimate eco-friendly hotel, Sweden’s Ice Hotel is built from scratch every year. 10,000 tons of crystal clear ice from the Torne River, and 30,000 tons of pure snow generously supplied by Mother Nature are needed to build the Ice Hotel every year. The Ice Hotel includes an Ice Chapel, the hotel itself, an ice art exhibition hall, a cinema and last but not least, the world famous ‘Absolut Ice Bar’.
10. Four Seasons Resort Bali at Sayan – Of course, this list won’t be complete without a beach resort. Bali has always been touted as one of the best islands in the world, and the Four Seasons Chain of resorts have consistently ranked among the best hotel chains. This hotel is a fave pick for me.
Well, there you have it, folks! My dream hotel list. Now all I have to do is win that lottery, and I’ll be packing my bags in five minutes flat! Till next time!